You may spend extra time in the morning prepping your skin during the day, but an evening routine works best. increases, so it is time for the skin to repair itself. An overnight facial mask (also known as a sleeping mask) supplies skin with the right ingredients to accelerate the repair process of PM skin.
What is an overnight face mask?
Overnight masks are treatments intended to be applied after a night’s work while you’re asleep. Also known as sleep masks or night masks, these are typically creams or creams designed to support the skin’s natural repair processes and provide the added benefits of deep hydration, exfoliation, and improved radiance. It’s a gel formula.
The idea is that overnight masks work while you sleep, so they stay on your skin longer and penetrate deeper. As a result, you wake up with your best skin ever!
The perfect overnight face mask for a variety of skin concerns
Different types of overnight masks target different skin concerns. Depending on the key ingredients in each formula, our overnight sleep masks help hydrate, firm and brighten skin.
hydrating sleeping mask
Overnight masks that moisturize the skin are the most common and really work. Especially if we’re talking about gel formulas. These lightweight masks are good for acne-prone skin because they don’t clog pores. The longer it stays on the skin, the deeper it penetrates. If you suffer from dehydrated skin, you will feel the difference.
If your skin lacks moisture, be aware that moisturizing sleep masks contain ingredients like hyaluronic acid, squalane, glycerin, and ceramides.
Some of the Best Overnight Hydrating Masks to Try:
Radiance Sleeping Mask
Overnight mask to improve skin brightness (Radiance Sleeping Mask) typically contains vitamin C, niacinamide, and lactic acid. These sleep masks address dull skin, address texture issues, and improve pores.
- Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask: Designed to brighten and hydrate skin, this luxurious mask delivers on all its promises. With the help of salicylic acid, sand lily, black willow extract and red algae, this gel mask will help you wake up with glowing skin.
- Colles Wild Rose Night Brightening Sleeping Facial: If your skin responds positively to vitamin C, consider incorporating this cult favorite into your nighttime routine. It helps transform dull skin and deal with uneven skin problems.
Lifting & Firming Overnight Facial Mask
anti aging Overnight masks are best if your skin can use the TLC when it comes to firming and lifting.
- Fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask: Gentle yet effective formula with black tea extract to improve skin elasticity and hyaluronic acid to moisturize skin.
- KORA Organics Noni Glow Sleeping Mask: Pillow proof mask that improves skin elasticity with the power of silver ear mushroom and coconut milk to increase moisture level overnight.
Soothing overnight mask
Cica-based overnight for sensitive skin calming mask could be the solution. If redness or irritation bothers you, consider these soothing masks that can be used overnight.
exfoliating sleep mask
exfoliating overnight mask Contains AHAs and BHAs that provide a mild chemical peel. As a result, you wake up with smooth skin that glows from within.
- glow recipe watermelon glow sleeping mask: Gentle and effective exfoliation suitable for sensitive skin. Infused with watermelon extract and hyaluronic acid, this deliciously scented mask visibly tightens pores and promotes skin clarity.
- Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Overnight Treatment: If visible sun damage and blemishes are your main problem, you’ll love this Vitamin C-based overnight mask. With the help of glycolic acid, it gently exfoliates the skin to reveal a brighter, sun-free complexion.
How to choose the perfect overnight face mask
As with any skin care routine, when choosing an overnight face mask, pay attention to ingredients your skin may be too sensitive to.
For example, if you get a rash from a vitamin C serum, avoid night masks that contain this ingredient. Overnight products stay on the skin longer and take effect when the skin’s metabolism reaches its peak.
Another potential problem is layering ingredients in afternoon serums and overnight face masks. For example, don’t use two exfoliating products at once. Exfoliate your skin too much. The same goes for mixing retinoids and AHAs. Not all skin can handle it. It is recommended that you stick to
When choosing an overnight face mask, check out the ingredient list for hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and peptides. These moisture-locking, skin-smoothing ingredients are the mildest and work for most people.
How often should I use the overnight facial mask?
As with any other type of face mask, we recommend using the sleep mask once or twice a week. After washing your face, apply lotion, eye cream, and serum, then apply an overnight mask like a night cream. No matter how many steps your nighttime routine takes, the final step is to apply a thin layer of the Sleeping Facial Mask.