The Beautiful Designer Handbags You’ll See (and Love!) This Fall
fall designer handbags
Whether you’re shopping for the hottest new designer handbags or just love the way they look, this list is for you. For fall, we introduce modern, luxe, and versatile designer handbags…
Handbags are worth the investment because they enhance the look of the most basic. If you’re wearing jeans and a t-shirt, adding a fancy bag will automatically make you look expensive. Designer bags are also impressive. They say…I mean business. If you have a great job or want to secure a great job, dressing more upscale may help you get that promotion. Don’t underestimate the power of a handbag. You don’t have to be friends with these people, but with the help of a bag, you can make a great impression!Sharp and witty small talk is up to you.)
All of these bags are very expensive so don’t go into debt or spend money just to get a designer bag. to rent rent a runway When bag, borrow or steal Or check out consignment options through sites like The real real.
If you’re interested in more of my favorite extravagant fall fashion finds, be sure to check out this post.
dior saddle bag
I didn’t include this bag in the roundup below because it needed an entire section! It’s a show stopper. I love Dior’s unique shape and it’s the perfect size to carry all your essentials.I finally ordered the embroidery. shoulder strap You can even wear it as a crossbody! The unique shape, cool D-ring hardware, and gorgeous hazelnut color make this the perfect, trendy (yet incredibly versatile) year-round handbag!
Keep scrolling for all of my favorite designer handbags and best handbag trends for fall.
fall handbag trends
Every year there are new trendy bags seen on Instagram and on the arms of celebrities. I’ve tried to find some on-trend bags, but they’re still very versatile in my searches. We’ve also added some fun wildcard options. Here are some fall handbag trends. Plus, more on each of my favorites below…
- ENHANCED HARDWARE – Bags with unique hardware such as chains, interesting handles, architectural hardware details, gold logos and accents are all in!
- Unique Slouchy Shapes – Unusual shapes that aren’t classic silhouettes are back, but classic styles never go out of style.
- Back to Basics – Old classics like the Gucci Jackie bag, Loewe Flamenco and Prada Cleo were reintroduced onto the fashion scene last fall and are still going strong.
- Shaggy – This trend isn’t my favorite, but it’s worth mentioning. We’ve included options in our selection. Plump, furry, shearling bags are in vogue.
- Preppy – Think plaid, tartan, houndstooth, or anything with traditionally “preppy” prints.
- Crescent Bag – Crescent bags have been trending for some time now, so if you bought one in the last few years, it’s definitely still on trend.
- Totes – Totes are BIG now. And I don’t mean just trending. The bigger the tote bag, the better. Personally, I’m thrilled to see his handbag come out with a micro-mini with no features.
- Clutch It – In addition to the large tote bag, there is also a small clutch bag!
- Glitter – Sparkly, glittery bags are great for evening looks, but you’ll also see plenty of daytime glitter. cult gaia bag It has become one of the most popular among trends.
- Barbie Core – This trend extends beyond handbags to fashion in general. Pink is momentary.
To get blog posts delivered straight to your inbox, along with some great style resources, sign up for our newsletter here.
Thanks for stopping by!
tom ford bianca
How gorgeous is the gold top handle of this bag!? Combined with the gold chain strap and the silhouette of the bag, it’s a perfect mix of trendy and classical!
The Gucci Jackie bag was originally designed in the 1950s and became popular in the 60s and 70s. Over the past two years, it has gained even more momentum. I like classic minimalist styles like shoulder bags. It also has a crossbody strap so you can change it from top his handle to shoulder his bag and crossbody.
Valentino One Stud
This chic one-studded bag by Valentino is another great option for your mix of classic and trendy. The gold hardware on the front is on-trend, but the overall silhouette of the bag is very classic.This bag also comes in our popular hot pink his Barbie Core color if you want to add a pop of color to your handbag collection. .
Saint Laurent Lulu Puffer
I’m not a big fan of the furry bag trend, but I see it everywhere, so I wanted to give you a clean, neutral option in case this is the trend that speaks to you. Yes! The colors are really pretty and the size is great.
This is also an old classic bag launched in the 70’s and reimagined in 2010. Carry this bag like a clutch with the iconic knotted drawstring. Add a strap to make it a chic shoulder bag.
Jimmy Choo Anna Hobo
A big and sloppy bag has arrived! This hobo his bag from Jimmy Choo uses this gorgeous suede, perfect for fall and winter. Also available in cool greenish beige and burgundy. This tote bag holds all your essentials and more.
bottega veneta jody
You may have seen this Bottega Veneta crescent bag on Instagram. There are many colors and different sizes. I love the deep dark brown color of this woven material. When we think of textiles, we usually think of spring and summer. But if you combine it with a beautiful brown, it’s perfect for autumn and winter!
You see this bag and other Anine Bing bags everywhere. I love the houndstooth pattern. It looks like beige and black, but the lighter colors are actually darker.