Does this sound familiar?
“I am spending too much money and time marketing my brand and not getting enough sales. What am I doing wrong?!”
We need to learn how to measure success.
I ask; what are we looking for when marketing?
● Don’t just look at profits…
● Don’t focus on individual transactions…
● Please see . Overall picture.
So the key macro indicators to measure are:
● ROI (return on investment)
● Average annual customer value
● Value of onboarding
= continued profitable growth.
(Focusing only on revenue can lose sight of profit margins and bankrupt your brand.)
This video will teach you how to save yourself time When money By measuring marketing success based on ROI.