Optimist Consulting is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our Digital team. Social Media Coordinators support the creation and execution of social content for real estate, architecture and lifestyle clients. All Optimist Consulting employees now work in a hybrid structure. This position is based in our New York City office.
● Research and source compelling visual assets
● Draft content calendar with impactful copy to share in client channels
● Brainstorm with your team about social activations and campaigns
● Social media report draft
● Influencer research and list creation
● Social Media Community Management + Content Scheduling
● Help coordinate activations, campaigns and content capture
● You have an eye for compelling imagery, an interest in creating and marketing social media content, and a passion for aesthetics.
● Be organized, multitask, and enjoy interacting with multiple clients
● You have good grammar and writing skills and rarely need to edit your copy extensively.
● Creative, visionary, social media savvy, adaptable and enthusiastic.
● A sense of humor is a must
How to apply: Please send your resume [email protected]subject Social media account coordinator.
About Optimist Consulting:
Founded by Scott Cooke, Leslie LeCount and Paul Lerner, Optimist Consulting is a fully integrated public relations and digital marketing collaboration with a knack for crafting compelling stories across channels. By bringing together top creative minds from luxury real estate, retail and lifestyle, we are able to offer our clients a holistic approach leveraging media relations, targeted events, strategic collaboration and smart social media engagement. increase.
scroll to continue