Happy Monday, ladies. Back in May, I started looking for the “perfect” pillow to sleep in without creating permanent wrinkles on my face.
It was hard to fix my exclusive sideways sleeping habit, but I finally succeeded. One trick is to put a small pillow behind your knees. Another has a large pillow under his head.
After days of researching and looking down the Google rabbit hole, I found This envy pillow. Developed by two nurses with decades of experience. Spine health was their number one priority, with wrinkle prevention from sleep coming in a close second for him. I was excited when I found the homepage, but it was sold out. I called the toll-free number on a whim and Kathy, one of the nurses, answered! We had a long chat.
Here are the details:
- Made with 100% certified natural latex, 100% undyed cotton, pure natural copper, eco-friendly TENCEL™️ Lyocell fibers, and pure OEKO-TEX®️ certified silk.
- Encourage them to slowly lie on their backs. This is the best way to sleep for your face and neck.
- It is the only pillow infused with copper. Copper is naturally antimicrobial, killing 99.9% of bacteria, fungi and viruses in 24 hours.
- It is highly effective as a TMJ relief medication by reducing pain caused by unnecessary pressure on joints during sleep.
- The enVy pillow also reduces pressure on the lower shoulders and is recommended by chiropractors for patients with shoulder pain, frozen shoulder, chronic pain, numbness/pins and needles and many side sleepers. My arm was always numb from the pillow.
These are sold at envy website, Medi Spas, Chiropractor’s Offices, Wellness Centers and Doctor’s Offices. There are several different types, but this one has it all. I am so obsessed with this pillow that I was thrilled when they offered to let me become an affiliate.
I wholeheartedly recommend this Envy pillow if you want to stop banging your face against it.
I went to the mall for the first time in weeks and discovered an abundance of wines, plums and cool tones for fall. As soon as I got home, I dug up this old woven bag that hadn’t been used in years. In the meantime, I pulled out a burgundy lipstick and found it was too strong, so I’m looking for a softer, deeper lipstick for fall. What’s your favorite?
A few weeks ago I shared the story of this amazing pearl necklace they named after me. Brian informed me that he received 10 new shipments in time for the holidays.he is very kind to offer my readers 15% off with code AWSL.
Never leave home without it
i’m in nashville very A short blog retreat with a few of my favorite fashion bloggers. It’s a tough crowd to pack because outfits and styles are their gig. I always throw a can of Hollywood fashion tape in my bag.
Shoulder bag straps are notoriously slovenly looking. As I was getting dressed to go out to dinner last night, I noticed mine was particularly sticky. pasted below.
It’s basically a strong double-sided transparent tape that I use for a lot of things.
Have you tried Hollywood Fashion Tape?
thank you for reading. Make sure you dress in a way that makes you feel confident.
see my look
Click on any image to purchase the item