Di Petroff PR is hiring a Senior Account Manager in New York, NY
Di Petrov PR A Senior Account Manager will join our team and will soon have the opportunity to work with luxury hospitality, fashion and interior design clients. It’s a great growth opportunity.
– Secure print and digital media through media and influencer outreach and pitching
– Coordinate client initiatives and act as the day-to-day client point person
– Create and maintain media and influencer lists
– Create and maintain press materials and PR assets/tools
– Coordinate client projects and deliverables such as product launches, press events, and photo shoots
– Manage and coordinate product requests
– Maintain all PR reports, press clips, etc.
– Actively participate in special client events
– Daily active idea generation
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– At least 2-3 years of PR experience
– Professional, Energetic, Collaborative, Motivated, Proactive and Results Oriented
– Have experience working with media and influencers in the fields of consumer/fashion, health and wellness, interior design and/or have a passion for luxury lifestyles
– Strong skills in writing and account management
– Passionate about travel, fitness, health, wellness and interior design
– Knows how to understand and hustle the media landscape
– Has a knack for identifying target press, influencers, and trends
How to apply: Please send your resume [email protected].
scroll to continue