9 Best Derma Rollers for Beard Growth and Health (Updated 2022)
While nothing beats the rugged look and masculine energy produced by a full beard, not everyone has as much facial hair as they’d like. With the best dermaroller for beard growth, you’ll feel like a Viking in no time.
In the past, these innovative aesthetic devices could only be found in salons, but these days, more men are using home versions to achieve the rugged look they’ve been seeking. .
Through a process known as microneedling, the best derma rollers for beards create tiny holes in the skin to stimulate the production of collagen. The result of all this science? A thick and extravagant beard that Jason Momoa would envy.
Now that you know what derma rollers for beard growth are and how they work, let’s dive into the best derma rollers for beards on the market and learn how to grow your usual beard. You can make an informed choice about what you want.
But don’t worry. We’ve done the work for you, gathering the leading products on the market to give you many options at different prices and qualities.
Ever wondered, “Will the best dermaroller for beard help grow?” The answer is yes. Find the best product for your needs and start growing the beard you’ve always dreamed of.
We chose this as our all-around choice because of its solid design. Best for beards Watne His To use his dermaroller, rotate the blade 5-10 times over the beard area to ensure even coverage over the entire area. The needles are 0.25mm long, painless, and stimulate the hair follicles to grow the facial hair you’ve been looking for.
- Titanium blades are durable and easy to clean
- The 0.25 mm needle length won’t cause undue irritation, but it gets the job done
- The 540 needle count is dense enough for complete coverage during treatment.
- It comes with an all natural beard comb, oil, serum and balm to stimulate hair growth and keep your beard looking and smelling luxurious.
- A needle length of 0.25 mm may not be optimal for some people’s needs.
A great little product to grow your beard, the Crafted Derma Roller for Beard Growth is suitable for all types of hair and skin. Pay special attention to the patchy areas. In just 4-8 weeks, you can expect a thicker, healthier beard.
- Titanium blades are durable and easy to clean
- 540 needles ensure complete coverage of treatment area and follicle stimulation.
- A 100% money-back guarantee gives you confidence that our products will give you the results you want
- Comes with a complimentary hair serum that provides all the nutrients your hair follicles need to produce healthy hair growth
- The plastic could be of higher quality, but it serves its intended purpose
If you’re serious about getting your beard where you want it and aren’t afraid to spend a little cash, the Beard Club Derma Roller Advanced Kit is for you. This small business product is suitable for all skin and hair types. Includes everything you need to start your dream beard journey. The kit includes the best derma roller for beards (which is why, of course), growth oils and vitamins, dry shampoo, and a beard brush.
Alternatively, this perfect gift for boyfriend or what to ask for christmasespecially if you’re the one settling into that long winter growing season.
- The blade’s 540-stitch count ensures total coverage that makes your beard thicker and thicker.
- A needle length of 0.5 mm is long enough to fully stimulate the follicle without causing unnecessary pain or bleeding.
- Quality construction to withstand the toughest use
- Surgical steel blades are of high quality, but some prefer titanium
This package contains everything you need to get the beard you’ve always dreamed of. The 0.25mm needle length is gentle on even the most sensitive skin, and the included balms, oils and combs ensure maximum care for your new facial hair. This product makes a great gift anytime.
- 0.25mm needle length reduces irritation during treatment
- Oils and balms go beyond the initial derma rolling treatment to provide additional nutrients to stimulate hair growth.
- Premium titanium blades are long-lasting and easy to clean, so you don’t have to worry about infections or other skin problems.
- With our 100% money back guarantee, you can be sure this product is right for you.
- Some people may not like the strong smell of beard oil.
If you are a man who appreciates nature’s healing powers, the Young17 Kit is for you. The product contains a special beard oil infused with jojoba, rosehip, argan oil and calendula to nourish skin and hair while stimulating beard growth. Used in conjunction with 0.5mm long needles, these oils penetrate the skin and work their magic.
- Titanium needles are durable and easy to clean.
- A 0.05 mm needle stimulates the hair follicle without over-irritating the skin.
- Natural oils blended with fragrances and herbs smell good and provide additional nutrients to stimulate hair growth.
- The oil has a nice scent, but some people may find it a little sticky.
Featuring an easy-to-use handheld design, this product utilizes some cutting-edge tricks to help you get the beard you’ve been looking for. One of the best derma rollers for beards that is squeaky clean upon arrival as it is sterilized with UV light before shipping. Beard soaps and growth oils also feature some interesting ingredients that stimulate hair growth, including peptides, biotin, vitamins, and Indian mushroom tree extract.
- High quality titanium needles are easy to clean and do not deteriorate prematurely
- The540 needle count is dense enough to ensure complete coverage during treatment.
- This package comes with a video and eBook so you know exactly what you’re getting and how to get it.
- Some users with sensitive skin may find the soap to be a little itchy
Not everyone needs fancy oils and balms for their beards and prefers a bare-bones approach in line with a pragmatic approach to style. The best dermaroller for skin may be just what you’re looking for. Feel the stimulation of the hair follicles.
- High quality ‘Grade A’ titanium blades are hygienic and durable enough for normal use.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can try it worry-free
- Shipped as a standalone product, it’s perfect for no-frills men who don’t use balms or oils.
- Great for beginners with no experience with other derma products
- This product is not recommended for use on irritated skin
This product is a combination of high quality and environmental friendliness. 0.5 mm needles open the pores, providing a pathway for 100% organic beard oil to enter the follicles and stimulate hair growth. The vitamin- and mineral-packed serum, combined with the titanium blades, takes the perfect derma roller for beard treatment to the next level.
- High quality titanium blades are UV treated to ensure sterility upon delivery
- The beard oil is organic, hypoallergenic and perfect for health conscious men.
- 90-day money-back guarantee gives you confidence in product effectiveness
- A 0.5mm needle may be a little tight for very sensitive skin types.
This is another product that will help you get the beard you’ve always wanted without breaking the bank. , this might be the best derma roller you’ve been looking for.The titanium blades with 0.25 mm needles are easy to clean and gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin types.
- The fragrant Tea Tree Beard Serum is effective and soothing in stimulating hair growth.
- Naland Derma Roller can be used not only on the face but also on the scalp.
- Clean and attractive packaging makes an especially great gift
- Comes with a fine wooden comb and wax to keep your new beard in top shape
- Beard serum contains alcohol, which may not be to everyone’s taste
Things to consider when buying the best dermaroller for your beard
There are a few things to consider when buying the best dermaroller for beard growth.
This is the first thing to consider when buying the best derma roller for beard growth. must be appropriate. At the smaller end of the spectrum, a 0.2 mm needle causes no pain or bleeding, but does not have exactly the same effect as a larger needle. , you can expect a little pain and minimal bleeding, as well as irritation to the hair follicles. The 0.75 mm to 1.0 mm range is likely to cause more bleeding and pain and is generally not recommended in most cases.
number of stitches
Not only the length of the dermaroller for beards, but also the number of needles is important. Older models may have had only 200 needles, but derma rollers with over 500 needles are much more effective. A higher number of needles densely packed into the blade fully stimulates the entire surface of the skin being treated, leading to a thicker, denser beard.
Rollerblades must be easy to clean and resistant to rust and corrosion to stand the test of time and eliminate the risk of infection and other nasty problems. For this reason, the only options for rollerblades are stainless steel and titanium.
While stainless steel is a rust-resistant and cheaper alternative, titanium is the gold standard for derma rollers that are ideal for beard growth due to its lightweight, durable, and hygienic properties.
Frequently Asked Questions
A derma roller is a device that has been used for years to treat acne scars, wrinkles, and stimulate hair follicles. Stimulates hair growth with a simple process.
Derma rollers are effective for beard growth. These incredible devices that stimulate hair follicles to produce the keratin needed for hair growth will instantly give you the beard you’ve always wanted.
Experts recommend that a needle size of 0.2 mm to 0.5 mm is optimal for increasing blood flow and collagen production, which promotes hair growth.
Soak the derma roller head in a glass of rubbing alcohol for 3-5 minutes after each use. Then take it out, let it dry naturally, and the dermaroller is ready for the next use.